Monday, October 29, 2012

NO FOUR SEASONS

Worn this during a family celebration.

I saw this green dress when I was walking around the Department Stores. It's definitely stunning. The fabric's nice too. It's stretchable and kinds of add curves to a lady's body.

This black belt is awesome! Okay, so clearly I love it too. I mean, who wouldn't? It's a bit similar to corsets because of the way it hugs your body. Another way to add curves. *winks*   This lace black clutch I got from WWW is really handy. I could easily pair with almost any type of dress, so expect to see this more and more in my future outfit shots. Haha!


What do you think of my look?

Dress - SM Department Store
Belt - Karimadon
Clutch - What Women Wants (WWW)
Hype it here.
Comments are appreciated.
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment