Monday, November 5, 2012

FUN: STRIPES COLLAR

Okay, so this is what I wore on our “Fun time” Day 1. My siblings and I headed to an amusement park this last Friday. I was reaaally excited! It’s been like two years since we last visited that place. My family is not a very “outgoing” family. Hence the reason for my excitement. I’m like a kid, sorry. Haha!

I decided to wear something very comfy. Leggings is a good choice. I picked this top because it’s longer than the usual blouses, which is (I believe) a good thing when wearing fitted bottoms. And I love the color, it matches my nails’!
And yes, I’ll change to a flats later. Haha

Of course I also love the details. The collar is <3.

Just paired it with some plain - in a good way - and pretty accessories.


What do you think of my look?
Accessory - The Fashion Republic
Leggings - Forever 21
Pumps - Parisian
Hype my look here.
<3













No comments:

Post a Comment