Saturday, November 10, 2012

WATCH ME STARE YOU DOWN

Truth be said, I wasn’t really in love with this pants. Wasn’t. However I am now. Haha! 
Okay, hear my story first. I saw a stunning (seriously stunning) skinny cargo pants on some random online shop. I loved it! It looked perfect. I also loved the color, which is pastel pink. So without second thoughts, I inquired about its availability and sadly it’s out of stock. Hence I was desperately looking for a similar pair of pants. No luck. 

Then when I accidentally saw this skinny from Bayo, I just grabbed it. AND SOLD! Although I guess you can call it an impulsive move… cause I wasn't really sure what to pair it with. But now, here it is! I totally love it! Lesson: It’s good to follow your impulsive moves once in a while. Haha!

This ring is too adorable! You've seen this before too in one of my posts.


What do you think of this look?
Cargo Skinny - Bayo
Top - Rina Buu (Online Shop)
Accessories - The Fashion Republic
Hype my look here.











No comments:

Post a Comment